My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

ARGH! Blogger is confusing me with science!
Anyway... the Corsa is MINE! Muahhaaa... I pick it up tomorrow... although I may not be able to if my neck doesn't get any better! Since yesterday my neck has been agony! I ge4t this every so oftn, but usally it'll ease off thenext day, today it's just as bad as the day before! grrrr
First read through of Tech Speak this sun... exciyting stuff - ALMOST a full cast for it... newly polished script and all.. excellant
ugh - I'm in so much nagging pain right now I feel sick.. I should probably eat something.
CSz practice was good last night.. it's fun with all our newbies.. am excited for them - they seem to be enjoying themselves.. i think I'll get them together ontheir own on weds and give everyone else the nihgt off...
anyway.. gonna try and eat now
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home