My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Well... MOnday... what to do... I WANT to go out but there's a slight change my comptuer may actually arrive today (5 days late!)... who knows.
I may just spend the day tidying and posting more CSz letters...
we got a few responses last week from schools interested.. none today though.. I was all excited too! AM supposed to be going to LIPA soon though to do a workshop, so that should be fun :D
I keep forgetting I have to write two scripts for tomorrow night! Ugh... I will have to get on with that later tonight, cos I can't do it on Keyas comp and I cant go to Ste's as my computer may arrive! RARGH!
Well, on with the day of tidying
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home