My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Well... am I tired or WHAT?

I had to turn down a £15 an hour job so I could keep doing CSz PRactice.. I hope they realise this! Not to mention the money we're laying out every week to hire the venue to practice in... suppose I'm feeling a little taken for granted right now. Next week hardly anyone is going cos of rehearsals for the CYT July show... grr.
The sooner I can distance myself from the theatre and the youth Theatre the better really... sounds relaly sad but I am starting to resnt being there, and it's mostly because of money! If I were getting paid I'd stick it a bit more, but all this shit when I now KNOW I can do this proffesionally... grr..
Anyway... what a huge blog (oo-err missus)... I am off to post a load of CSz letters to schools...
Speak soon
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home