My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

I STIL hate manual cards.. I am curerntly in Welchie and Cheese's apartmant all on my loansome after a shitty drive from Kent to Twikenham in rush hour! AND making Cheese late for his train cos he had to wait for me so I could get into the apartment... which I am still feeling bad about :( I hate being a burden...
Spent yesterday in SUrrey helping Dieter move house... which was cool, what made the day even cooler was that I visited the Katester in Oxford on my way down... which was fun, we caught up and chatted.
Today was mostly spent at a Primary School in Kent - which was rather small and cute, and the kids were pretty good... am not looking forward to tomorrow though as I have to perform my first workshop - with the staf in the office!!
Am chatting to Ste on MSN and he's challenged me to a game.. so I will have to goi and kick his ass now..
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home