My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, June 04, 2004

If there is one person you can't stop thinking about, post this same exact sentence in your journal.

courtesy of steelblues blog

Well it's Keya's birthday today, she is 24 and I mock her for that MUAHAAA!
She also just got her hair cut and for the first time in 20 years her hair is shorter than mine!! REsult! haha... old cuts run deep (is that even a phrase)
I am getting more an more nervous about my little job next week.. 35 5 year olds!! YIKES!
Also my new computer STILL hasn't arrived, what's that about? AND my phone! My phone has been replaced and I am STILL waiting for that to arrive.. that's a bit annoying really cos it means all my numbers and photos are erased :( poo.

Anyway, think I'm going to try and tidy...
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home