My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

well look at me, posting on my new swanky computer...
It's soooo sexy... apart from the juddering during playback on my video editing - must sort that out.
All ready whacked on 3 gb of music ;) ohhh yes.
Well, I have to get up mega early tomorrow becuase I am working once again in a Primary school.
I'm less nervous this time, but I'm sure it'll hit me in the middle of the nightlike it did last time. I hardly had any sleep I was so scared about what could happen. As long as the kids aren't annoying crazy children it should all be OK.
So my room now looks like I amobsessed with silver. I mean it's true that I've always prefered silver over gold, but this is ridiculous. My bed, lamps, computer desk, cd player, phone and now computer (all of it, including scanner and digi cam) are all silver! My room is still looking rather teenage boyish... eh, whatever...
CSz on sat, as well as my parents coming over.. I will be knakkered and busy for at least the first two days they are here which is very annoying! I have a load of filming to do for technically speaking (oh, the website now has a message board as per welchies instructions!) so I will be stressing - it's a longer day than the last few shoots too :-/

Anyway - got to go to beddy byes now...

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home