My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

HI people - well, I'm here, got here safe and sound. Was so exhausted (my plan worked again) taht I just bombed out on the plane. I was actualyl worried check in may have thought i was on drugs or something, I coudl hardly focus!
Got here and it was muggy, and still is. Bought new shoes! Oh yeah baby. In fact, I bought tow pairs of new shoes, the sme, but different colours. Have raided 3 good wills so far!! I love those places.
I have also been bitten!! I usually dont have a problem with mosquitos, but my dad's car seem to have an infestation. So i have an itcy arm.
Popped down to Milwaukee last night to meet up with Jer, saw the new space = GORGEOUS!! Took pictures. Ate spinich rolls. Chatted with people. Freaked out a actlete cos I knew his name and stuff about him ;) I'd seen him play many times, but never spoke to him. Everyone was lovely to talk to as usual. and the practice show I saw was hilarious only I was asked for loads of suggestions and I kept freezing - I blame jet lag! I hope. Otherwise, maybe comedy is like my singing voice, it dwindles in this country (to do wih the pressure I am told)... yikes!
My parents have a BBQ with friends today so I am making fruit salad and tuna dip (so only one of the two things I am making I can actually eat!).
Tech Speak has a looong reh today - I hope it's going OK, but I"m ignorning it...
anyway - off now...
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home