My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Well, I am currently hiding in my room as my dad is having a BBQ for his friends. It wouldn’t be so bad but they have kids with them and it feels too much like being at work, and I’m here to relax – it’s weird how meeting new people still makes my anxiety levels rise, considering that’s a huge part of my job nowadays.
I still haven’t heard how the rehearsal went, which is worrying. Or maybe it’s a good thing, maybe it went so OK mike is fine and not thinking he needs to get in touch… who knows.
I went out this morning to get some pictures developed and so had to wait around for a bit in Wal-Mart, I thought, yeah I can kill an hour looking at crap… I know this. Cos I’ve done it before. But it’s much more fun with my mum in tow. Anyway, I was just minding my own business and I noticed this guy walking past staring at me… he had a blue teeshirt on so I thought he worked there so I smiled so he didn’t think I was shoplifiting (I didn’t have a cart and may have looked a bit shady). Then about 3 minutes later he walked down another aisle and began talking to me. That’s when I realised he didn’t work there and was just being friendly. I managed to get away and look at the knitting wool… and he found me there again and asked me out! GAGH! Scary… I’m not used to that at all, and he seemed nice enough but, agh! I said ‘Oh I’m really busy, and I don’t think my boyfriend would be too impressed’.. after that he left me alone. He didn’t have a cart either, maybe there’s an unwritten singles code that means you’re there to pick up or get picked up…?
Eek.

Havwe a feeling I'm going to be asked to go back downstairs now... so I'd better go
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home