My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

OK - is Harry Enfield doing Burger King adverts in the UK?? Cos he is over here - freaked us out! (That's me Pij and Steven... yes they arrived safe and sound).
Just got back from Milwaukee, went to watch another Milwaukee match... the guys loved it... the second half was slow for me, but I think it's cos my camera broke and I was a bit sad :(
Washington was lovely, it was like being back with my adopted family again, as it were. They lokoed after me so well last year it was great to go back and see them all again, and only a few will be in Milwaukee this year, so I was really pleased I got to see them.
Made some more new pals tonight me thinks.
I am going to HAVE to go to bed now as it's 1am... taking the guys to Madison tomorrow then to watch Atlas Improv downtown (the old madison team), it was a great show last week, hope this weeks is as good
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home