My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Well, opening night tonight.. i think it's going to go OK.. last nights rehearsal went pretty well - or at least it went quicker...
As far as I know I have done everything that needs to be done... i will be glad to relax soon... or as close to it as I ever get...
I was talking to some of my cast last night, and I realised I don't really have any friends. I dont have any people around me who I can just hang out with. I am either their 'boss' or just too old to hang out. All the people I could hang out with have either moved or have partners now. I also realised I don't relax... I never relax... i dont even really know how to. I always have to be busy, with some project in the air... but I do LONG for a time when I have nothing to think about, but if I ever reach that time, thats the time I invent NEW things to do...
Mad.
Every year I think I'll slow down but I never do.
Anyway... got to go and get ready now... *sigh*

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home