My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Three days before my play starts! EEK! It's all a bit scary... SCARY! But I am battling on... nearly finished my editing, and picked pretty much all of my music with help from pals, especially new pal Brian from Milwaukee who is a 60's music god!
This week is going to be scary... as is next week - I have a week long of workshops with 5-10 year olds... yikes... not thought about what I'm doing yet... we'll see.
Had a job interview the other day, went interestingly, we'll see. £20 an hour though! Not baaaaaaad.
Still waiting for decent pics from the match we played in in Milwaukee... this will have to do for now - for some reason people only seemed to take pics of us singing.
<
Am still sad about not being a 'star' any more... but the stress of my play is over coming that... may have found a venue for CSz though so that's a slight relief :D

BRON

x


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home