My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Well.. I'm back... and I'm sad.. I had such an amazing time at tournament!! Honestly - one of the best times in my life... ever... so much happened and so much has changed... *sigh* For now you are just getting bullet points as my jet lag took over and I only got up at 1pm today... 1) We beat the Milwaukee Team in CSz at tourney, in their home town! yay us... 2) we were told by lots of people that it had reaffirmed their belief in CSz... 3) I won Best Direction and Best Play for Stags and Hens at Noda Awards ... 4) My play goes on in 9 days and I'm bricking it ... 5) me and Sandra from Dublin CSz are organising a mini european tournament... 6) I am knakkered... and am going to start my day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home