My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

it's COLD! What's the deal!
No sooner did it hit summer it's now winter... annoying.
However the cold weather did make me think 'i know, I'll start knitting again!'... so that's what I've been doing. Scoured charity shops for wool and new needles yesterday... have knitted nearly half a poncho... we'll see how it goes.
still have not called the dentist.. I just can't... and at the moment I'm supposed to avoid stress.. so I'm avoiding... big time.
CSz on sun felt awful. I nearly didn't play anyway.. and I wish I hadn't... did the opposite of what I wanted it to do for me. I have to play next week to warm up for Dublin, but I certainly will not be captaining.
I got a lovely email from Dave who played on the opposing team at the match we played at tourney.... gonna quote some of it cos it boosted me a bit..
I watched the show by myself on tv the other night and
there were moments that made me positively giddy.
When you came in as the "mother" character, I clapped
out loud, both during the show and in my apartment.
My parents, sister, and friends/rommates were there
and they all came up to me at different points and
said how funny you were. They all said that
was the best CSZ show they've seen (and they've seen a
good number).


How cool is that? While I'm trying to boost my ego a bit I also got this from the lovely Brian

you're very talented bron. You have no idea, how determined you are, how brave and talented and driven you are. Many are not.


So why dont people in this country say nice things... I really should move back to the states..
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home