My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Off to London in a matter of hours... just need to get away and the lovely welchie is providing me with a lift to London to stay with her and her piece of cheese for the weekend.
Yay.
Am geting up early to try and think of all the stuff I need to take with me :-/ I will no doubt forget something vitally important that needed to be done... as is the way.
Sent stuff to the papers on Friday though for this weekend so that should be it for the week.
Considering all I've donr pretty much the last week is sit in doors I am exhausted. I think being nervous a lot of the time takes it out of you... bizarre that.
Anyhoo.. sleeeeeeeep
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home