My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

soooooooo tired...
had my first workshop in a special needs school today... i didn't sleep a wink, i was so nervous. For those of you who know me, you'll know i have an amazing ability to put my foot in it easily in awkward situations...
however
the day was wonderful! The kids were so fun, and made very good animals.. purely because they were so into it!
Any way... what else have I been up to this week.. well on Monday I took ste to London for his birthday :) It was a loooooong day but a fun packed one. Once in London I got a text from Welchie to say that the Spaced (and Shaun of the Dead) gang were going to be at Forbidden Planet... when we got there however they had left... we had to make do with staring at Christopher Lee for a bit. He looked dead... and as a pal put it.. he looked dead - inside.
We went to watch Jerry Springer the Opera, which I had seen when it was at the National in London... it hadn't change dmuch but it was intersting to watch it close up as I was so far away last time. I loved it again... i just wish it was more full for them... some of the performances looked a bit shakey... maybe cos it was a Monday night ? I dunno... ste enjoyed it too.
Yesterday... hmm what did I do... mostly frett about today really. Went to Makro and bought some more stuff for CSz on Sunday... am getting scared they aren't going to give us any more dates... I will have to come up with a deal
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home