My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, October 11, 2004

well.. today has been an odd day.

Last night my Grandad died. He was a lovely man and I'm really kicking myself hard that I didn't make more time for him. He had a long and interesting life, and the last few years, although he was ill off and on, was a whole new life for him. We have a house full (no seriously, FULL) of paintings to remember him by ;)
This week is just going to get odder, sadder and weird.
Friday is his funeral, straight after that I have to fly to Dublin with my team to compete in a ComedySportz Match.
I feel like everyone has lost heart with CSz at the moment... and that makes me do the same... which in turn makes me sad. I was worried this would happen when we were playing more regularily. Some of it may be my imagination, and I know people are busy.. but ahh well.. I need to get some new people up there asap.
Everything feels odd at the moment. I'm fighting off another slump at the moment, fighting hard as I only just crawled out of the last one.
So... yeah.. weird, sad, full of cotton wool...

Tom Hankin Edge, RIP xx

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home