My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

weeeeelllllllll

I HAVE been busy...

left for Harrogate on monday for a lovely Primary School, the kids in this place were angels! No really.. they were the sweetest kids, very talented and interested. So I went on from there to visit a mickimoo in Sunderland. IT was a pleasant drive, lovely scenery. Sunderland was a much nicer place than I expected it to be, and that wasn't just because of the pleasant company ;)
I had a nice time visiting. It was cool to just hang out and have a laugh with an old friend, I dont get to do that enough. And it was great that he knows me so well... when his flat mates decided to make some 'special cookies' the second night I was there he knew that was his cue to get me out of there... lol... again, those of you who know me know how anti-drugs I am... I dont like to go on about it, so I wont now, but my point is that it was just nice for someone I was hanging out with to know me so well... lol
may have secured some CSz gigs up in Sunderland as well, so it's all good.
Came back on weds... set off at 6am to go to a primary school in Bradford. Again, nice kids. I'm having so much fun with that job - I wish there were more work!
Which brings me to today...
I went to the job centre today to try and sort out my allowance... I am currently on JS as i dont work enough hours or earn enough money to live... although, as the company I work for owe me a shed load of dosh the JC have decided I dont need ANY money... so I'm currently looking for another part time job for a steady income...
ALSO today met with the Football club to go over future fixtures there... I was really nervous cos I knew we weren't making enough on the bar for them. I was going to offer them a certain amount for the use of the building... and that amount was the amount THEY suggested so it's all good :) We have dates and dates and dates... yay... happy about that.
PLUS got some slightly sly good news about my previous job... which i wont disclose, but it has cheered me up ...
Now... the only thing that can cheer me up more right now is maybe decent teeth! Going to try and call the dentist tomorrow...
hmm
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home