My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, October 08, 2004

just need to vent a tad...

What is it with blokes? No serisouly... I think I've just been lucky over the last 6 or 7 years and have found blokes who wants relationships.. you know, proper relationoships... where you talk and hug and stuff. So why recently am I only coming across guys who, as nice as they are, only seem to be after one thing, and then when they dont get it, they dont talk to you again? I'm not going to go into this too much, my mum reads this remember...but basically.. I can't do casual.. I'm trying really hard to be single and try this stuff out... but I can't.. my morals are too strict, damn my excellant upbringing! ;)
Maybe I just expect too much from people.. or want to expect it... I dunno.
Still figuring myself about at the moment.
Have been sat in waiting for my camera to be picked up all day.. apart from half an hour to drop off stuff at the papers in chorley for the next csz match (17th Oct, vs ireland).. so knowing my luck they came then... :(
Anyhoo.. back to waiting
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home