My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Well... off to the dentists shortly - i can't stop shaking.
Still finding out that people are bitching about me in CSz. I've had it, seriously! I'm not an egotist by any means but I demand respect! I slog my guts out for NO MONEY to make this show happen, I spend a lot of my time planning and organising, publicising, emailing, running the website, etc etc... and all I get is shit!
The thing is - people must enjoy doing it or they would have left, surely? So when one person DOES leave, of his own accord, I'M the one who gets the shit! I mean, is it just me, or when someone quits, they've quit... right?
Gah...
I'm not going into all this anyway, cos I can't be arsed, and it should no longer be an issue. People just seem to feel the need to harp on... the bottom line of it is that it's NOT MY FAULT once again! That's what annoys me the most... if I were in the wrong then I'd accept it... grr
Anyway... going to pack the car, straight after dentists we have a remote in Liverpool... eek
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home