My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well... tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.
At 9.30am we bury my Grandfather. Which is sad... duh. I used to love visiting my grandparents when I was younger, and would have continued to this day ( I still visit my mum's mother off and on) but when my Grandmother developed Alzhiemers it was too hard to see her. SO I lost contact with my Gran and Grandad. Last christmas (two years after my Gran passed away) I visited my grandad with my parents and spent an hour with him. He was still just as fun as ever... and that's why I'm kicking myself I didn't go and see him again before he died. He was going to be 90 in 4 weeks. He had so many fun stories that I'll never know. So ... yeah... that's rather somber.
At 2pm tomorrow I got to the airport to catch a flight to Dublin. I hate planes. Really HATE them. I've already pre-warned my guys that this is probably the most stressed they are ever going to see me and be prepared for me randomly crying (which usually occurs on take off).
At 5pm we get into Dublin and have to find the bus to take us into Dublin where Sandra w3ill meet us... somewhere... i dunno... i am a super organised person... so this is stressing me out... I'm scared we will be stranded in Dublin not knowing what to do :-/
at 9pm we play Dublin.
at 12am we avoid getting the shit kicked out of us for possible 'irish' jokes that would have been bandied about.

So tomorrow is going to be a total roller coaster.
THEN i have to bring Patrick and Mags (from the Ireland team) back and keep them entertained til the match on Sunday!... tiiiiiired

Steven mentioned taking them drinking or something... hmm...


Should be an interesting weekend... i have nothing if not an interesting life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home