My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

BOO!

I keep thinking I've blogged... but I've not. So now I will.

Isn't it depressing when you send out an update about yourself to virtually everone in your mail box and NO ONE replies to it? :( Maybe I was too down beat, or just talked about CSz all the time.. but hey, that's me !
Today's Halloween, and what does that mean? ComedySportz Halloween Special! Yeah baby. See I did it again... but you know what? I dont care. I dont really have anything else of interest going on in my life so I'll talk about that. I'm proud of it and it's fun - so yay.
The only other piece of excitement is that I finally found myself in Shaun of the Dead - and it's funny too, at 1 hr and 10 minutes my little zombie head pops up in a whip to the right. FUnny ... i look like I just wander in by accident... I'd like to think the editor saw me pop into frame and go 'that's it - that's the one!' .... but he probably just picked the best whip.
Anyway... getting up and getting ready for tonight.
Speak later
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home