My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

welcome to one of the worst experiences of my life...

I got there early and sat, waiting. I was called trhough and mentioned that I was nervous and that I'd appreciate being told what's going on. He obliged by letting meknow he was going to possibly do a root canal!! Which I wasn't aware of. First injection... I closed my eyes and sang 'lalalala' in my head to get through that one... the pain wasn't too bad but I hate being numb. He waited a bit and then started drilling - I was told it would't hurt as the nerve was dead in that tooth... it HURT! A loT! So I shouted to stop... he decided to inject me again, by this time I was really shaking... but I closed my eyes and didn't feel that injection so I managed to clam myselff down a little.... then he started drilling again and it REALLY HURT AGAIN... by this time I was really crying and shaking and just jumping every time he came near me... i was terified.
At least I wasn't the one who quit on this... the dentist decided that it was best to stop, fill what he'd just created and refer me to somewhere that would sedate me...
So another 3 weeks of pain... more pain from this awful haphazzrd filling he wedged in...
i am so numb, even my ear is numb.. i am just starting to get some feeling back in my tounge and it turns out I've been biting it... rargh!

I'm not a happy bunny... grrr

I looked worse today than I did in Shaun of the Dead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home