My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, November 19, 2004

I can't believe how long this bloody slump is going on for! I could really make something of myself at the moment and what do I do? Sit around and put it off.. maybe I'm afraid of failure, i dunno.. I think I just dont like the idea of selling my own idea - what if it's shit? I can just see it all going wrong.
I can't even phone the dentist back
i can't stop knitting... that's all I want to do right now - cos I know what I'm doing, and at the same time I'm making something! Almost without thinking. I always need to be doing something... I can't just sit.... so in a way knitting it preventing me from doing other things... but it's the easier option
I just can't put my brain in gear and haven't been able to for weeks/months... i forget so much stuff now and it's not for any reason other than I can't make my brain remember... like there's a self discipline switch, I just can't get it to stay on... sod that. I've forgotten where the switch is!
Gah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home