My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hi ... well can't sleep as per...
Rather unproductive again. Getting very annoyed with myself right now, and the scary green eye picture seems to have scared people off.
I'm a bit worried tonight... about a month or two ago I noticed a lump on my wrist, more like I felt alittle lump... it may be my imagination (or the fact I keep messing with it) but it's grown and is sore, you can actually see it sticking out the side ofmy wrist now... i know I should get it looked at but I'm scared as usual. Firstly cos of the fact that I missed my last doctors apt, I actually forgot, but my doctor will be mad cos I didn't take the pills she perscribed last time I went when I promised I would. Secondly cos I dread to think what the solution to this lump would be.
Really have to make myself get on with some work tomorrow.. am getting up early and I AM getting up !!! I AM I AM I AM! I can't believe how much time I've spent in bed recently.. it's such a waste and I'm always mad with myself when I finally get up...
I also really need to start planning for Xmas... I have a stock pile of knitted goods now - it's just a case of matching them to the correct person ;)

OK.. am going to attempt sleep - failing that I will knit
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home