My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

OK.. I'm back...
and I'm still happyish...
That place drags me down... anyway...
I am happy today becuase someone, on a forum I visit, posted a thread that has basically asked everyone to write something about me. I was amazed that people then took the time to do that and the nice things that they wrote warmed my heart so much.
Now I'm addicted to it! I've told you before that I only work well on extrinsic rewards... this is like overload for me! I will probalby save all of it somewhere... either that or when I'm in a mood again pick it apart and try to figure out what they 'really' mean! ;)
Only one thing could make me happier tonight, and that's to talk to a certain person online... but he's not here... so I think I'll just do a bit of knitting and go to bed...
smiling
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home