My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

FROM MARTA

1) if frustration, money, and need to follow a pattern didn't matter
what would you knit?


Hmm... probably a biiiig poncho, or a funky tanktop (vest - I actually found one I knitted a few years ago which I'm rather proud of.. but have lost the pattern)

2) for whom would you knit it ? (see above ?)

Me of course! Hardly anyone else will wear my stuff.

3) what type of yarn ? (see above ?)

erm... wool?

4) color ? (see above ?)

Purple and blues all the way... maybe a little grey


5) would it be perfect or small boo- boo's ? (see above ?)

Small boo-boos? What like the bear who's friends with Yogi? Thing I knit usually aren't the right size.. for example the tanktop I knitted a few years ago is WAY too small

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home