My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Well.. a weird week of ups and downs last week (for more ups and downs check out www.jeevesandwoosterinlove.blogspot.com)....
Back in November I sent my CV to my old Uni, Salford, as I knew they were on the look out for project leaders. I had no idea they were also looking for part time tutors! I practically walked in and they said 'when can you start?' !!! (I'm allowed to boast, I'm excited!) This is the sort of work I've wanted for a long time. So I start with a three week project in sitcom characters, then move on to teach a weekly class of Acting for Camera, and possibly also Radio Production. I can't wait. Lots of prep to get through though. Work work work.
I am busy all day every day this week...
anyway... back to last week... Thursday was great, I was beaming... but then I kind of sat back and realised I had no one to really celebrate with. I suppose I dont feel like anyone around here's interested except Ste, thanks Ste. And so I sat back and waited for the slump that always comes after being happy. Welchie congratualted me and then got mad cos I told her this...but it's true - whenever I'm happy I'm then go on a real downer for possibly days... and this time was no different. Friday was miserable, for no real reason, saturday was OK but yesterday was a mix of so many emotions I feel sick from it.
THe show went great, not many people there, but oh so much fun... we even had some new people there! Only downside was that I think one of the new people was possibly my exes new gf... which, yeah fair enough shoudlnt' bother me at all, (it's been nearly 4 years) but it really knocked me sick! I still feel sick now... it's something I'd not had to deal with until now I suppose, I'd prepared myself for being without him forever, but I suppose I'd never looked at it that he would then go on and find someone and live happily ever after WITHOUT ME! I know how pathetic it all sounds... but I'm floored right now... gah. And I'm so busy! And I think I'm getting ill.... gah
so yeah... there's always a come down... I've got to learn how to even things out more...

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home