My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

This is from the lovely Marta... so here goes...

1.Total amount of music files on your computer??? 100 hours and 40 minutes

2. The CD you last bought is?? David Devants new album.. which for the life of me I can't remmeber the title of it... some good tunes though

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? All U Can Eat - Ben Folds

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
1. The Longest Time - Billy Joel
2. Your Song - Elton John
3. Black Star - Radiohead
4. Best Imitation of Myself - Ben Folds Five
5. Pinch Me - Barenaked Ladies

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why? Well - I will pass this on to Rachel, Jer and Julian... but not tonight I'm tired...

Work is GREAT btw! Loving it!
Tired
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home