My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Busy busy busy.......
This Thursday (tomorrow) I become a university tutor! How funny is that?! May play opened this week and that is going great, good audiences,,, (pretty much full last night).. I am cold and tired but also buzzing... have to finish all my marking from the Sitcom project I did this month.
I'm still bobbing about emotion wise about everything and nothing.... I suppose right now I'm in run away mode again, which isn't good really. CSz is on hold at the moment until the Footy Club actually get back to me :( I hate this waiting... it's also on hold waiting for a WCL decision too... gah..
I'm finding that I really enjoy teaching. And that maybe I'm actually good at it.. who knows... stranger things have happened. I've figured out that there are three types of teacher..
a) those that do it cos they are show offs and want to impart knowledge to make themsevles look and feel better
b) those that do it because they haven't got anything else to do (they're the 'if you can't do, teach' people)
c) those that want to help others and watch the growth process and then be able to sit back and introspectively go 'I helped with that'

I like to think I fall into category C. Possibly with a bit of A thrown in... but mostly C, it's the same at YT... if I was more of an A I'd be up on stage with them in the end product... but Ilove the process and seeing people learn and know that I've helped them with that... it's fulfilling.... maybe I've finally found my career?

Anyway, Ihave a sore throat and lots of work to do today, so I'm off...
BRON
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home