My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, March 28, 2005

OK...
boys...
what's that all about then eh?
Last week was one of the most confusing in my little innocent girly life... if someone kisses you, they like you yes? Surely? Yes?? Who knows...
I'm fed up with theatre lovies... they are a different breed. lol
Anyhoo.. over that now. Tomorrow I have a rehearsal at 9.30am! then onto work in Wigan! Tuesday night I am anticipating NOT sleeping at all as I am having a tooth taken out Wendesday at 4.30pm... I am dreading it, and have the shakes and my eyes well up even thinking about it... so refuse to.. my plan is to stay awake all night so that I'm so tired and disorientated by the time it comes to it that I'm not bothered... just like I do for flying.
My sister is coming with me to make sure I get there and home OK... I dont like having people with me, cos I get in a state and it's pathetic... but rather her than anyone else.
I ate a load the last few days, which I needed to... cos I got down to 9st 5lbs! SOooooo I'm making up for it.. it still hurts to eat but not as much as it has in the past so I'm still eating...
anyway...
going now
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home