My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Hi there
Believe you wouldn't have wanted me to blog over hte last couple of weeks, it would just have been one big drone of 'I'm soooooo ill and feel sorry for myself'..
There's likely to still be an element of that in this post but I will try and move on...
Basically my teeth have become so bad that they are making me dizzy and in constant pain.. I called the dentist and have an apt for the 30th March... so I've been proactive... in related news I also went to the docs! Who gave me antibiotics for the infection... so in theory this shoudl get better right?
Ahh who knows - I still feel like I'm swimming in cotton wool.

Next week is going to be incredibly busy... but at least I have my voice back.

What AM I going to moan about once I get my teeth sorted?!?

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home