My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

AS anticipated I'm sat here at 2.30am trying to stay awake... I just spent the last hour looking up 'extractions' online so I have a better idea of what's going to happen tomorrow...
Also as anticipated it's freaked me out again. Although it did make me see what COULD happen if I dont get all this sorted out. I've got off lightly really. But I'm stupid...and once this is all over I will realise it's not such a big deal and then I'll look after myself better... in theory...
Binx is sat on my knee right now looking up at me looking all sweet.
I'm tired but I WANT TO BE... i really dont want to sleep... if I sleep it gets closer.
Trying to think of things to fill the day with tomorrow. I am ordering some football rattles for ComedySportz! I'm going to paint them blue and red and hand them out to audience members in the second half so they can vote on the team they liked the best... im Madison they used to use plates, in MKE torches in Portland fly swotters.... so I think UK can have footy rattles :D
Yay.
Our next match is on a saturday at the theatre again.. which sux just cos of the usual messing about, but should raise our audiences again I hope.
Me and keya started writing a sitcom the other day... I was going to stay up and write that, but I'm not feeling funny right now.. the first page is written. Each ep has to be 5 minutes long (we're going to try and submit it to an online TV Station thing... assuming they accept PAL entries...)

Anyway.. I'm going to watch a vid now and get this cat off me.

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home