My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

SHOW SPOTLIGHT

Tonights show went 10 times better than Saturday. I felt more into it, and even managed a few tears. However my leading man decided to make pretty much all of our scenes up from scratch! So in the last kiss at the end I bit his lip to get him back MUAHAHAA
Oh and THE DRESS ZIPPED UP! We finally got to do our spins!
I bought a moustache for Keith to wear in the show, he tried it, it looked good, but it kept slipping and he dispensed with it by the next scene... I think we're either a) trying spirit gum tomorrow or b) changing the script
K's friends also seemed to enjoy the show... nice to hear what outsiders think...
Oh and in other news, Welch made me buy a skirt today! Which I now love... which is GOOD seeing as I spent like £20 on it! Unheard of!

Tomorrow is my birthday... I feel old :(

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home