My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Just had my second tooth taken out... and it HURT! I dont care what the dentist say IT HURT... i think the nurse's hand needs medical care... anyway.. it's done and it's ALL DONE!
A nice surprise... all the rest of my teeth are FINE! In fact he said I didn't even need a polish or anything... so I AM OFFICIALLY FIXED!
YAY
Here are some pix from the show so you know what I'm talking about...



HA6P
Miles learning his lines



HA6P
Keith posing for Barry's amusement



HA6P
Miles and I... Miles was a tad tipsy so I said 'lets see who can look the most drunk on this pic'... i, the teetotaller, win I think



HA6P
Part of a scene in Half A Sixpence



HA6P
Our lovely dancers, minus one...

Fun fun fun... although last night was a tad disapointing...
It's a race to the finish

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home