My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

SHOW SPOTLIGHT

OK every night after the show I'm gonna try and do a report on how it went...
Tonight, it went OK... except I dropped the half sixpence in the first scene I was in.... and coudlnt' find it again... got the spare, and managed to drop THAT one too in a different scene... to top it ALL off I also managed to run down the stairs at the side of the stage and fall flat on my face, much to the audiences amusement.. The biggest part of that was climbing back up and looking upset. I was really scared the audience would think that I really WAS crying cos I'd hurt myself so I decided to tone it down a bit. Aparantly the director saw me rubbing my leg as I sat there on the step after the fall.. I thought I'd covered it up pretty well. Jeez, only in the life of Bron!
Oh... and all the rest of the cast got to see my nude back while we did 'Flash Bang Whallop!' as my dress came undone, that improv training came in handy as I was supposed to spin around a LOT in that scene... instead I just grabbed my leading man and snogged him, it was relelvant at the time, dont worry...
So, a fairly good opening night - a few people said 'very good, for an opening night'... not quite sure how to take that. PLus someone who I'd not seen for a while, from another drama company, said they didnt' recognise me cos I'd lost so much weight! I thought it was more likely the long brown wig that may have done it! But whatever.



Bron Sings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home