My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Been a little while since I posted... Bron's Love Life (or indeed, lack of it...) took over a bit...
Feel a bit crappy right now to be honest...
Last week I felt like everyone loved me... tonight I just feel alone again. I mean, in the main scheme of things I'm not miserable or anything, I mean not like I did last year, my career (yes, I think I can call it that now officially!!) is going fab and I'm loving it - so bottom line is that I'm rather happy really... I suppose now I just want someone to share it with again.
I refer back to something I wrote late last year about how blokes do seem to be after one thing (and by the way, they are NOT getting it...)... how have I been so lucky these many moons to find men who HAVEN'T been like that.. it's like my desperation for attention and 'love me love me' has been on such a big display since I had my mini 'breakdown' thing last year... I dunno.

it's just the fact that I felt so good about myself... and now I'm just feeling crap again.

Anyhoo...

At least I'm skinny! lol!!!!
Actually it's been really hard to eat!! It keeps making me sick. Not physically, but enough so I dont want to eat again for a good while. And now my throat hurts again so I'm worried about that for the show :(

Anyway... again...
off to bed
All day rehearsal tomorrow!
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home