My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

SHOW SPOTLIGHT

Tonight was sloooooooooooooooow
My wedding dress split AGAIN so more impromptu kissing was had... seriously... I didnt' sabotage it or anything, honest! ;)
More fun was had after the show as Welchie was visiting and then Tom, Miles, Naomi, Rachel and I all decided to hit the indian afterwards, then I took everyone home cos I'm a nice friend, although I kidnapped Miles and Na as they only lived down the road and made them come to Adlington and Eccleston with me... hehe.... was a really fun night! More fun to be had tomorrow at my birthday party!



Miles and Bron fear the camera in the Indian Resturant



Pretty Bron and Welchie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home