My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

SHOW SPOTLIGHT!

Tonight was a go through the motions show really... although had loads of fun backstage with Naomi and my video camera. My throat is really suffering from being around all the smelly smoke... and Iknow I could just be all antisocial and go home like I'd normally do but I like hanging out with everyone... which again, is rare for me... Miles and I are doing the awards for the show, should be fun. Awards like 'Best Bling' and 'Most stupid thing to buy if you had money to burn'... shoudl be fun. I think Cohen may help too.
I keep losing half sixpences! Actually, I'll rephrase that... I put them in my pockets then they disapear! I think what happens is the costume people turn my dresses upside down and they slip out... i only have one left! Which means I'll have to transfer it to different pockets rather than have loads spare to leave in costumes.
Anyhoo I'm going to bed. I left my phone at the theatre and am relying on my sister to knock me up, as it were, in the morning.
Oh and my eating is getting ridiculous now... I ate like 4 cheese sandwiches today!! deary me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home