My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Ooooo
So my blog has become a hotbed of stalker type action...
Only joking...
Today has been a bit lazy... am trying to sort out my plays for the next year. Read 'Absurd Person Singular' by Aykbourn, and loved it, not sure the theatre could accomodate three different kitchen sets though.
Going to try and get through some more scripts tonight as I need to get some work for Salford done for Weds, my students are all coming to their final pieces now so I should probably meet them half way with the work ;)
I am off to the Trafford Centre soon me thinks... for no reason... just need to get out of the house... didnt' do much yesterday, dont have any money... but I love to look at pretty things, especially if they're sparkly!
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home