My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

SHOW ENDS!

Yeah I kind of slacked off the last few nights... mainly cos I wasn't getting in until about 3-4am! I am knakkered... I slept most of today.
Had a really fun last night party which involved all the fun stuff you do at party's I suppose... people watching, eating, playing 'Lady and the Tramp' with breadsticks and people I've known since they were tiny! (yeah... in hindsight I feel rather paedo-y about the whole thing now....)
The day before the evening was nice too. Miles and I did the awards, tallyed them up, then Miles cooked couscous and made my kitchen smell delightful. He only set the smoke alarm off the one time ;)
He tried to chicken out when we were just about to go on and present them, but he got up the nerve, which was good, cos he's hilarious, he needs more confidence in himself. He did, however, take off the Tiarra I'd put on him.
I really miss my boobs!
I got used to being able to fill an A Cup.. now I feel all breastless.
Lol... I'm not fussed really.. but I suppose I was just enjoying filling out clothes a bit more.
Anyway... I should try and sleep so I get my sleeping patterns sorted.
Nighty night



Miles wins 'Looks Best In A Dress'



This should never have happened... ever... EVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home