My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Last night was fun, went to Ste's house with Wiggy and Lou, much fun and trivial pursuits were had.
It was fun to just laugh. I don't do enough of that. When I get tired I act like I'm drunk, I assume, having never been drunk in my life.
I've just been roped into having to be at YT this afternoon... I dont hate YT or anything, I just have things I really have to be doing... am off to the theatre shortly to sort out July and next June... ugh... I hate all this politics stuff, I just want to make plays!
I ate so much crap last night! Really... way too much... I just couldn't stop eating. Admittedly at one point I ate a banana just because it was funny...
Tell you what made me sad though is that the two quietest of the foursome only started really talking once they had had a bit to drink. I always think things like that are sad. I can't really explain what I mean, plus not many people agree with me so I dont want to start a debate... usually people say 'yeah I just need a drink to loosen up'... bollocks... OK.. I'm ranting now... you can loosen up because of the company you're with or because you're comfortable, NOT because of a foreign stimulant.. and if you can't then you need to work through that in your mind, not take an easy route out. I dunno, makes me sad that's all. Random rant over.
No wait... PLUS... people use it as an excuse... like 'oh I can't believe I did that, I was drunk'... i find that hilarious, using alcohol as an excuse for doing something that you probably wanted to do anyway but didn't have the guts... JUST DO IT OR DON'T!
Right
I'm done.
I dont know where that came from. I think I'm just ready for an argument. I'm also dreading YT in the sense that there's a booking going to be in the theatre at the same time that we weren't told about til last night. Wasn't going to be a problem as it was going to be a music rehearsal, but now the MD can't come so Wiggy will have to rethink his rehearsal.. whcih probably means we will have to get on the stage again... which also means I'll probably have to do something with some of the kids. Which, again, I dont mind, I just have other stuff I should be doing today.
EEP!
I've randted for ages... I need to get dressed and to the theatre.
CYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home