My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Well... a very busy day full of work work work... my students were stressing about their hand in for my radio class, which is tomorrow, so of course I wound them up... muahaaa... no actually I helped a lot of them with their editing. I have really enjoyed that class, I really hope I get more work there next year... so far my emails have gone unanswered so keep your fingers crossed for me.
Just realised tonight I'd not put Half a Sixpence on my Acting CV... so did that... been non stop today, which I LOVE, just not been like that for a while... I hope it carrys on for tomorrow so I can get on with more of my accounts.
Well I'm going to go to bed me thinks...
Oh it looks like my June 2006 slot next year at the theatre will either be 'Bedroom Farce', Alan Aykbourn or 'Townswomens Guild.... Murder Mystery' - HILARIOUS! Am gonna leave it up to the committee to decide.
Night
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home