My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

I am officially of 'normal' weight!
Just checked my body mass index and I'm healthy and normal... when have I EVER been normal? hehe
Had a fun night wiht some of the CSz gang... me, seanie, vicki and her pal all went to Tescos and bought a barBQ and we made veggie burgers, and then real sausages and marshmellows on it... lots of fun.. interspersed with playing 'Peer Pressure Jackass' with Ste Martin. Basically we just got him to do dangerous and stupid things for our amusement... and then we filmed it! My favourite had to be eating fire... and the ash! Ho ho ho... fun night
Put me in a better frame of mind for the match tomorrow night.. i think we need more get togethers like that to boost our team...
and some new players would be good... I will have to get cracking on that!
Me and my sis went for a lovely long walk today too which was nice... for some reason I'd decided to wear shorts... blinded a few passersby and a dog with my pale pale legs



Erm, yeah i went the wrong way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home