My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Phew... I've been so stupidly busy recently, it's just been MAD MAD MAD!
Well, stuff I've done... hmmm.. did a workshop in Skem the other day for TWO children! At least one of them enjoyed it... haha. I went to their local post office and got a load of old posters that we cut up and turned into costumes then we made up a short play based around them.... lots of fun... mostly just for me I think.
I am totally in love with my new mobile phone! It does everything! And me being the photo freak that I am, I LOVE that I can transfer stuff to my computer! I'm in LURVE!


Chris and Beth rocking out at Kareoke!



Butch and Sundance... but which is which?




Chris gives Bron a backrub in the Frog and Bucket comedy club... in a funny way



Bron's hair changes colour - yet again



Louise fails at Jenga!

AND it's my sister's 25th birthday today! Happy birthday keya, you oldie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home