My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What a fun fun FUN night!
I went round to my friend, Beth's, and was then kidnapped by her and her friend Chris off to Manchester to the Frog and Bucket comedy club where I had an excellant time. Got to watch Beth for the first time, and she rocked. It was so great to see her looking so comfortable and working the crowd like the pro she is... great stuff. Also got to dance with Chris, which was, interesting... there was no music at the time I dont think... I am still trying to convince him that one day i will be able to knee myself in the groin - then that day he will have to fulfill his side of the deal and do a cartwheel, into a crab, then into a worm... shoudl be fun.
if you want to see the official pictures of the night then go here http://www.frogandbucket.com/beatthefrog/gallerys_html/2005/16_5_05_gallery.htm
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home