My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Last night's match was great... loads of fun.
Was great to be shook up a bit by playing with someone we didn't know that well. Andre (as I actually mentioned in the match) has now become CSzCUK's favourite player! lol... Let's hope he comes back again! ;)
The scrimmage afterwards was blatantly not throught through which was a shame... it's easier to play random stuff at the football club cos you can get to things easier... I like to play with the sound and stuff but it's a 30 second walk to the sound equipment in the theatre and both Mr Voice and our lighting guy went!
Anyhoo.. the last few days have been manic, I will write again later and post some pictures too
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home