My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

HELLOOOO

Well I'm currently in good old London town. Had a rather productive day of rehearsal with Rach and Tom, although I was shattered more than usual for some reason and dropped off a couple of times in the rehearsal!
We also finished off some filming for another project we started two years ago! So that was quite fun.
Everything's just getting so busy again, and I have such little energy so therefore it's all stressing me out cos I've got loads to do and can't do it! Am also nervous about Andre's visit next week, as I dont know him that well, but hopefully it'll be all groovy shoos.
The Welch is watching Big Brother behind me... I haven't watched ANY of it this year, dont know anyone, and have little interest really... what is that illure nowadays? At first I loved the novelty and the social experiment side to it... but now it jsut seems boring really.
Anyway, going to go and try and do more stuff...
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home