My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ugh what an odd day.
For some reason my jealousies and insecurities are coming into play all over the place at the moment.
I always dwell and revisit, which isn't healthy. All this in the middle of a stress time too. Great.
I really am one of those people who just dwells and dwells. On the ifs, the might have beens, the should have beens, the could have beens, why I dont like beans... i dunno.
Every so often I sit back and look at my life and it's very rare I like what I see. At the moment everything 'career' wise seems to be going great. But yet it's still worrying me... but that's not the main thing that's screwing with my head... as usual it's that 'what if'... i have many of those swimming around my brain on many topics. One day it'll probably be the death of me.
I've wrecked so many people... I'm selfish, and I know it... but it comes from my own insecurities... I recently said to someone ... if I was that sure of myself and liked myself more then I wouldn't keep hurting people. I take love where I can get it...
so there...
Things were easier to write when no one read my blog...
For some reason I got popular recently... odd.
I'm so hot - I hate hot!
My face is greasy too
I need a bath
i need a splash
then I can be faced with you

random poem
bye
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home