My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Emotional night last night.

I was busy last night. I was first in Manchester to say happy birthday to my friend Denise who I'd not seen for ages. And she looked relaly good! She was singing that night too so I really wanted to stick around to hear her, her songs are beautiful! Only had chance to hear one song then had to shoot off to the Youth Theatre last night party as both directors weren't going to be there.
I was really resenting having to go, right up to the moment that I walked in the door. But when I walked in, all the shouts of 'Bron!' cheered me up. It was an odd night, cos I'd not been part of the show at all really, and not ben able to be around too much it was strange that these kids even still knew me. I brought them a load of food too though which helped.
The highlights of the evening were; the kids all walking round the auditorium to Amirillo, and Joe saying thanks to me for being there so they could have this party. That really touched me. I went up to the sound box and watched them all dancing about and I just started to cry. I'm going to miss the kids so much. All the way back last night I was crying. I'd forgotten why I loved it so much, and it's because of the kids. It's not an ego thing, I just love to see them enjoy themselves, gain confidence, grow etc... it's mad really. I didn't realise how many of them I knew. Strange.
It made me want to just go 'OK I'll stay a bit longer'... but I really can't... I know it's a lot of what's holding me back... but I really am going to miss those kids... the outside work that I get PAID for doesn't come anywhere close to the satisfaction I get from Youth Theatre... madness again.
Anyway, I'm sure I have things to do today, I have a rehearsal later so I should plan for that a bit.
BRON
x



Myself and Denise :) (taken with Chris's new camera phone that he is obsessed with, yes even more than I was with mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home