My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

ComedySportz in Manchester tomorrow... seems to have come round quick. Am really nervous. I seem to have laid so much on this show that I am now just freaking out about it.
Plus things are going well with the business (bookings and the like) but not with my business partner who has, frankly, just been taking the piss with my business phone. THe last 3 bills have been just under £200... so he now owes me that. Plus, was woken by a phone call the other day... there is a warrant out for his arrest aparantly! So ... yay.
Needed to vent about that, wound me up big time.
Good note - BROADBAND SOON! Keya is sorting it out... which is good cos I've hardly been home reecntly to do anything about anything.
Just finished a 3 week project that went great! Our finished product was brilliant! I am hoping it will get me even more work at the Uni, although I am doing a LOT right now.
Some pix:









Also my hair is now blonde... I let Chris loose with the bleach, and it's... mostly blonde ;)




How knakkered do I look??

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home